The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ticket prices

Karan01

HEy guys, just wondering if anyone has an appx price for row one of the upper bowl? im looking at some ticks right now for a saturday game at 155 each. i know a few rows up in the upper bowl in the middle was 140 face value last yr. basnically im asking if its worth waiting and testing ticketmaster, or just grabbing the 155 ones.

I can confirm ticket prices have gone up. I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years now when Messier was on the team. Every year the price goes up. Especially in the last couple years.... my tickets used to cost 68$ for front row lower bowl corner and now they cost 128.80$ up from 123$ last year.

I had four seat and i gave up 2 of them last year. Last year it was a hard sell. It was alot of work to turn a profit even. I used to go to every single game when tix were around 90-100$ but now i have a hard time rationlizing it. The best seat these days r on my couch. I will make a few extra bucks sellin my tix but thats about it.

Also i used to use the prime seat club due to ease but now the canucks have got too greedy in that market too. They now take an even bigger cut and the extra fees they charge are beyond laughable.

Overall its sad to see where the Nucks are heading. We are following the Toronto model which places more empahsis on greed than anything else....

I can confirm ticket prices have gone up. I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years now when Messier was on the team. Every year the price goes up. Especially in the last couple years.... my tickets used to cost 68$ for front row lower bowl corner and now they cost 128.80$ up from 123$ last year.

I had four seat and i gave up 2 of them last year. Last year it was a hard sell. It was alot of work to turn a profit even. I used to go to every single game when tix were around 90-100$ but now i have a hard time rationlizing it. The best seat these days r on my couch. I will make a few extra bucks sellin my tix but thats about it.

Also i used to use the prime seat club due to ease but now the canucks have got too greedy in that market too. They now take an even bigger cut and the extra fees they charge are beyond laughable.

Overall its sad to see where the Nucks are heading. We are following the Toronto model which places more empahsis on greed than anything else....

Archived