The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bozak n Kardi n 2nd

wheeler64

Kadri, Bozak, and a 1st and I'll be happy.

Edit: I don't care if Kadri is a questionable prospect, I just want a prospect that can help the team in a way, even high-risk ones like Kadri.

Bozak could be a good fill when Kesler's out and could potentialy play on the second line even when Kes comes back.

Then the first round pick... :bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush::bigblush:

if we get 1 nhl player: bozak, one young gun who has the potential to have 30 plus goals seasons, and one wild card pick in the first or second round that could be nothing thats not bad. Even if kadri and our draft pick end up being nothing we are still better prepared to be under the cap and in a winning position. If we get a solid player out of kadri and a solid player out of our pick that is an amazing deal! I realize the chances of picks turning out into good players is not likely, but still the chance is there to get 1 mid range center one potential top 6 center which we traded away last year... and one other mid range player or possible sleeper star with a pick! that's a good deal, but when all is said and done it comes down to winning a cup so your guess is as good as mine on when that will happen...

Archived