The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did NOTHING'

key2thecup

Was that the teacher who was present for the supposed rape? When I read the story, I thought that was referring to the teacher who put the girl in the room with the boy, and did nothing about the gash above her eye thereafter.

Was it the same teacher?

I could see the teacher getting fired for the gash incident, as there was real evidence that the girl was hurt, and they not only facilitated it, but then did nothing about it.

However for the alleged rape, unless witnesses come forward and back her up, I don't see how this can be proven. I'm not saying I don't believe her at all, but at the same time, with such a logic-defying tale, I wouldn't simply take her word for it without some sort of corroborative evidence.

Like I said earlier, if she went to a doctor, and was checked, they would be able to tell is she was sexually assaulted....

As far as the legal part - that is what is really sad - that it doesn't matter whether she was raped or not - all that matters is what some lawyer can prove or disprove.

Where are you getting that?

From the OP's posts:

"The girl's mother, who filed the suit, alleged that the teacher ignored the assault even as one student danced on the desk while another attempted to sodomize K.J."

"The sick brutes also tried to anally sodomize her while one of them danced on her desk"

"A mentally challenged 15-year-old girl was gang-raped beneath her desk during class — only feet away from her teachers "

Nothing about "oral" anything there....

Archived