The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Jim Vandermeer

Strombone1

I doubt either Barker or Vandermeer will climb up the Canucks depth chart, which simply means the Wolves defense will be very strong.

Canucks:

Edler

Hamhuis

Bieksa

Garrison

Ballard

Tanev

Alberts

Wolves:

Jim Vandermeer

Cam Barker

Kevin Connauton

Derek Joslin

Mark Matheson

Peter Andersson

Brad Hunt

Yann Sauve

The unfortunate side to this is the Canucks' D prospects are going to get much less minutes and experience as I'm guessing the Wolves will prefer to go with a veteran starting D lineup of Vandermeer, Barker, Joslin, Matheson, Hunt and probably Connauton. So that's one Canucks D prospect.

I doubt either Barker or Vandermeer will climb up the Canucks depth chart, which simply means the Wolves defense will be very strong.

Canucks:

Edler

Hamhuis

Bieksa

Garrison

Ballard

Tanev

Alberts

Wolves:

Jim Vandermeer

Cam Barker

Kevin Connauton

Derek Joslin

Mark Matheson

Peter Andersson

Brad Hunt

Yann Sauve

The unfortunate side to this is the Canucks' D prospects are going to get much less minutes and experience as I'm guessing the Wolves will prefer to go with a veteran starting D lineup of Vandermeer, Barker, Joslin, Matheson, Hunt and probably Connauton. So that's one Canucks D prospect.

Canucks:

Edler

Hamhuis

Bieksa

Garrison

Ballard

Tanev

Alberts

Wolves:

Jim Vandermeer

Cam Barker

Kevin Connauton

Derek Joslin

Mark Matheson

Peter Andersson

Brad Hunt

Yann Sauve

Archived