The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

ebbett was solid for us last year in that 13th forward spot and he's been good in the ahl. I liked the high risk/ high reward feel with schroeder, could be a dynamic line with raymond and kassian if it translates to a real physical game. ebbett is safe really, just not exciting.

I don't think there is anyway Luongo is starting, not after the drama leading to this. I'll be going to the Oilers' game (stoked), and I went to the Giants game tonight - my hockey weekend. I hope AV plays Luongo on Sunday, doesn't make a lot of sense to play Schneider consecutive nights when you have a very capable backup.

I'm pretty sure Schneider is much better against the Ducks. I don't think Luongo has a very good record against them if I remember.

Lu does seem to play good against the Oilers though.

It will be nice to see them both in back to back games at home. People need to appreciate Lu while he's still here. Make sure you LUU him good!

If every point counts this season. Av would be smart to start luongo against the ducks and schneid vs oilers. Seeing how everyone is saying schneider is a billion times better than luongo then he should he playing against a more youthful/explosive scoring team since a lot of our players will he tired from back to back and first competitive game for most of them.

Archived