Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs. Flames [Jan 23rd 2013]

BananaMash

oVbU0Uy.png

When: 7:00 pm PST, Where: Rogers Arena, Channel: Sportsnet Pacific

WrVLUBe.png

Lineup taken by tweets of rumored lines in practice

Record: 0-1-1

Leading Scorer(s): Daniel Sedin/Alex Edler (3 points in 2 GP)

4UIDdgD.png

Lineup estimated from TOI from previous game

Record: 0-2-0

Leading Scorer(s): Curtis Glencross (3 points in 2 GP)

@VanCanucks: Media Release: #Canucks recall Jordan Schroeder from Chicago Wolves. Jim Vandermeer has been re-assigned to Chicago. http://t.co/4aBFDCWB

Come on Canucks!

I think we are going to have a much better game this time.

If the lines are

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Raymond Schroeder Weise

Burrows Higgins Hansen

I think that is much more balanced and dynamic.

For all of you ripping on Weise being on the second line... He has tons of confidence right now and is still young. Have you seen his moves? Putting him with a playmaker in Schroeder is a great idea to see if he has any offensive potential at the NHL level. He is also a big body to help Schroeder out. When he was playing with the Sedins that one shift, he hit like three guys and gave the Sedins lots of room.

Our third line is pretty good as well... Defensively that is an all star line and offensively they are pretty good, even if they won't be using it much. This is assuming Higgins is a good center.

I think the Sedins/Schneider will get their games on against the Flames, Schroeder will have chemistry with his linemates (I don't know if they will score obviously). Raymond is usually great against the flames so that is a plus (unless my memory is going).

I hope Edler can improve his overall game and start developing chemistry with Garrison, even if he doesn't get a point.

Go Canucks!

Archived