The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fantasy Hockey problem?

Primus099

Hello,this post is to the person or, people, responsible for overseeing this pool.

It need's attention to detail.There are several non-working aspects of this fantasy pool

Please deal with it as soon as possible,or hire someone else whoknow's how to!

After entering a roster and it says "your roster has been saved" this site randomly decides to show "no roster" when going back at the end of the game to check points. Very frustrating when maintaining a good record and standing, I enter my own and my sons separately, in different browsers .. double save to make sure it takes and the site still screws it up :(

selected and saved my roster yesterday. today, when I log in for the game, it says I have no roster! I've read that others have had this same problem in the past. Really ticks me off! I've already lost out on points with the first goal of the game! C'MON YOU GUYS! Fix the Fantasy Hockey game... lots of fans are playing it!

A rare 'kudos' to the FH site. When I had trouble receiving my saved roster, I sent an e-mail to the site webmaster requesting a fix. Got it, and good thing too. All 3 contributors to the first goal against St. L were on my roster!!! And what a great - and somewhat surprising - win THAT one was! GO CANUCKS!!!

News flash to the people running this thing!

Burrows is playing tonight

Hansen is on LTIR, at least 10 games

Shroeder is out for 9 weeks

Weise is out also

Pelletier got sent back to Utica

Corrado was sent down to Utica 3 weeks ago.

Could you people please put at least a minimum effort into this.

anyone know an email address of someone at canucks.com that actually cares about this canucksfantasyhockey?

There seem to be bugs, omissions and errors with this pool, along with a problem keeping the roster current. Emails to the canucks webmaster are ignored.

Do you think anyone cares about making this fantasy pool run properly?

Thanks

Agreed Mackcanuck.... if your gonna do this do it right... (to be honest, if its that challenging, maybe leave everyone on the roster and let the fans have to keep themselves updated on the team... if they pick someone thats out - thats their problem... but when they are back at least you would be able to choose them for your roster... make sense? )

obviuosly, by the posts here, many canucks fans wish to play such a pool, and also obvious the person running it just doesnt care whether it works properly or not.

Does anyone have an email addres of anyone in the corporate hierachy of the Canucks - marketing manager maybe - or someone who might care that this pool is being operated in such a hokey fashion? This is "The Vancouver Canucks" website after all, someone had to allow this phony pool to be presented on the website.

Today my roster disappeared about 5 min. before the end of the game! And I had 97 points at that time. It musta happened to all, as no numbers are posted on the leader board. Maybe it'll be fixed later tonite or tomorrow, but sure is a pain in the butt! On another note, sure was great the way our Canucks owned the game against TO. Most pleased! GO CANUCKS!

A rare 'kudos' to the FH site. When I had trouble receiving my saved roster, I sent an e-mail to the site webmaster requesting a fix. Got it, and good thing too. All 3 contributors to the first goal against St. L were on my roster!!! And what a great - and somewhat surprising - win THAT one was! GO CANUCKS!!!

What is the email that you used for the Webmaster .. I used the link that used to be on the front of the FH Webpage but never had a reply and it is no longer there. I'd appreciate it.

Archived