The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fantasy Hockey problem?

Primus099

obviuosly, by the posts here, many canucks fans wish to play such a pool, and also obvious the person running it just doesnt care whether it works properly or not.

Does anyone have an email addres of anyone in the corporate hierachy of the Canucks - marketing manager maybe - or someone who might care that this pool is being operated in such a hokey fashion? This is "The Vancouver Canucks" website after all, someone had to allow this phony pool to be presented on the website.

I agree, it would be nice with so many people interested in participating, that whoever runs it would do it efficiently .. that would be great!

Today my roster disappeared about 5 min. before the end of the game! And I had 97 points at that time. It musta happened to all, as no numbers are posted on the leader board. Maybe it'll be fixed later tonite or tomorrow, but sure is a pain in the butt! On another note, sure was great the way our Canucks owned the game against TO. Most pleased! GO CANUCKS!

I'm glad there were others that noticed this too ... mine also zapped 5 minutes before the end and the results haven't been updated as of today .. there are no points for November being that was the only game so far. Hopefully K-Wing Prospect will share his webmaster contact email and we can collectively encourage some action on getting things cleaned up.

Sent my e-mail to the "Website/Technical Info" link at bottom of home website page in "contact us". They didn't reply to me either, but hoping that at least the info gets to the right place, wherever that is! STILL no leaderboard scores for the last game, so don't know if my new roster will work or not. Selected one anyhoo, so we'll see... GO CANUCKS!

saturday nites game against the leafs hasnt been scored - though you might not know it, because you cant check your past scores either - that used to work but now doesnt. The live scoring crashed while the game was still going on.

Nobody seems to want to fix the game or even tell us whats going on. WHat kind of nonsense is that?

DO we have a moderator here that might be able to put us in contact with whoever manages this game?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Minutes to game time and apparently NO ONE IS LISTENING OR ACTING ON THIS ISSUE!!!! Very disappointing. Can't play this game but will still watch and enjoy the real one. GO CANUCKS!

I was able to choose my roster today .. I set it up around 5pm ..checked it minutes ago and it's updating. Last game still doesn't show the results though.

Points for the Leafs game last Saturday as well as last night's game were not added onto the leaderboard. I have contacted the person in charge of the Canucks Social Media and she's sent a note to the person who runs Canucks Fantasy Hockey.

I think if everyone voices their concerns on Twitter, It would be more effective.

WAHOO! Site FIXED! Scores and leaderboard (including the TO game that went missing) have been updated! KUDOS to the webmaster who replied to my e-mail, conveyed beefs to the fantasy game site manager and TADA! done deal. Thanks to all those in on the fix. Much appreciated!

Wow JEZZZ I dont get how I went from # 36 to # 140... after ONE GAME! what the hell!

Bummer goldengirl. Check on your profile for points in Nov. Could be that's where others caught up or overtook you. Get those points tonight, and GO CANUCKS!

19 games played and I'm credited for 20

STILL NEEDS FIXING

You're right. Today's game is #20. If yours is the same as mine, if you click on that one on your profile it will show "no roster" as the game hasn't been played yet. So no 'credit' for that game... yet! GO CANUCKS!

again into the 2nd period of the ANA game and no numbers appearing on rosters! this really stinks. be a squeaky wheel and e-mail: web.queries@canucks.com Let them deal with whoever isn't working the fantasy hockey game. NICE GOAL SESTITO! GO CANUCKS!

Archived