The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fantasy Hockey problem?

Primus099

Henrik is supposed to return anytime, but he is not in the lineup for us to pick!

Lots of guys long gone available to pick.

I will say it again - either manage the team up to the minute, or leave everybody available , PLEASE.

There is no consistency to the roster management.

• 3 weeks later...

Henrik not even available to pick.

I GIVE UP !

It is clear nobody cares to make this game work. They have had weeks to fix up all the issues, probably havent done a thing.

If the Canucks website doesnt even know who is on the team , there is no point going to the Canucks website - which is pretty lousy in other ways too, besides the fantasy hockey which continues to be a joke.

If this is a relfection on the Canucks organization, and to me it is, then it is now wonder that our teams performance is as bad as the website.

Mr. Aquilini, when you dismiss the non performing General Manager, and the arrogant coach, please dismiss the entire staff that manages your website.

LIke I said, I GIVE UP!

NOBODY CARES, AND WE GET FRUSTRATED TRYING TO PLAY A GAME THAT JUST DOESNT WORK, THAT FACT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS THING FOR YEARS NOW!

Henrik not even available to pick.

I GIVE UP !

It is clear nobody cares to make this game work. They have had weeks to fix up all the issues, probably havent done a thing.

If the Canucks website doesnt even know who is on the team , there is no point going to the Canucks website - which is pretty lousy in other ways too, besides the fantasy hockey which continues to be a joke.

If this is a relfection on the Canucks organization, and to me it is, then it is now wonder that our teams performance is as bad as the website.

Mr. Aquilini, when you dismiss the non performing General Manager, and the arrogant coach, please dismiss the entire staff that manages your website.

LIke I said, I GIVE UP!

NOBODY CARES, AND WE GET FRUSTRATED TRYING TO PLAY A GAME THAT JUST DOESNT WORK, THAT FACT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT RUN THIS THING FOR YEARS NOW!

I AGREE

i have spent thousands of dollars on canucks tickets. Even followed the canucks down thru california.. this year i bought zero... previous years i would watch almost every game .. this year 5 games.. they don't care about the fans and it shows clearly in this small corner of the website.

FYI the Oilers fantasy hockey works great .. they use the old system the canucks had way back in 2008.. I will be there from now on

• 2 weeks later...

Burrows is playing tonight,

Could we please have him put in the lineup.

"Torts said that both Alex Burrows (thumb) and Henrik Sedin (knee) were day to day and wouldn’t be on the two-game trip (and, obviously not play). Following that, an observant reporter noticed Burrows’ gear being loaded in the team’s van for transport to YVR. Torts then confirmed Burrows would be going to Minny and will be evaluated by the team medical staff there. On Wednesday, it’s announced Burrows will play. Fast healer, clearly. But more to the point: desperate times, desperate measures."

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2014/03/26/canucks-hat-trick-calling-mr-kassian-wild-down-the-stretch-burrows-left-at-home-to-playing-in-minny-in-less-than-24-hours/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe, Thanks! The Canucks Fantasy Game application has been working great, you did an amazing job. It’s much more fun to play when it’s working right J

I found today that I’ve dropped off the Leader board though .. I should be sitting either in 40th or 41st with a total of 7021 and there is ‘Kaleb’ that is on there twice #40 & #41, with the same score in both places .. I wonder if one of them should be moi? As I am nowhere to be seen, but I was there yesterday at #41 and played last nights pool so I should be houvering there. Could you find me and bring me back to standing? You could put me in first place by error, that’d be okay too J

Thanks for keeping the game going, it’s fun!

Well cant agree w/you VanIsles...This pool is an embarresment to the CFHP! My computer crashed in Febuary,and I didnt even attempt to make an effort to get my team listed! Congrat's to Nx00bxQb for the win again(two in a row?),you must be cheating lol. Hope it goes back to the original for next season!Still no points for blocked shots...SAD,say it aint so JOE!!!

Well cant agree w/you VanIsles...This pool is an embarresment to the CFHP!

My computer crashed in Febuary,and I didnt even attempt to make an effort to get my team listed!

Congrat's to Nx00bxQb for the win again(two in a row?),you must be cheating lol.

Hope it goes back to the original for next season!Still no points for blocked shots...SAD,say it aint so JOE!!!

Thanks, glad to finally win :) I finished 2nd last year, got a signed (and personalized) Daniel Sedin sweater for my troubles. Was very happy to get that.

• 5 months later...

I was told I could choose my tickets when the schedule was released and now, 3.5 months later, and I still have no tickets with no timeline on when I'll get them (I've pretty much given up on having a choice of which games at this point) ...

Sigh ...

This is the 3rd year in a row where I've had grief collecting my prizes. This is truly ridiculous ...

Archived