The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The last small'ish forward to succeed here was BMO!

Pasific Coluseum

If Schroeder was something like Ronning then I'd be very happy with him.

I like Cliff. He was a very smart player who used all of his assets to his best advantage. He scored 20+ goals in 4 out of the 6 seasons he played with teh Canucks, 5 if you count the partial season he split between the Canucks and the Blues.

regards,

G.

Might as well join the rabble in condemning your post.

I wouldn't say a second round pick in his sixth NHL year (Raymond) could ever be called a bust.

I wouldn't say a first round pick who's only played one game, and played it well (Schroeder) could yet be called a bust. I'm not even entirely convinced Shirokov could be called a bust, just a disappointment.

Shrikov 6th rounder, Raymond 2nd rounder playing on our 2nd line, Schroeder to young to call a bust.

Rahimi, White, Ellington and who could forget Marc Andre Bernier. All 1st/2nd rounders over 6'1". Big guys; bigger busts.

Other teams have been drafting big guys like Steve Bernier and Taylor Pyatt in the 1st round for years. Hardly a sure thing for top line success.

Shrikov 6th rounder, Raymond 2nd rounder playing on our 2nd line, Schroeder to young to call a bust.

Rahimi, White, Ellington and who could forget Marc Andre Bernier.  All 1st/2nd rounders over 6'1".  Big guys; bigger busts.

Other teams have been drafting big guys like Steve Bernier and Taylor Pyatt in the 1st round for years.  Hardly a sure thing for top line success.

Archived