The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bring back Raffi?

His contract ends with the Yotes this year. I would love to have Torres back on this team. He brought so much to the canucks during that cup run. Yes he is one of the more hated players in the league but he is exactly the type of player Canucks need for another playoffs run and solidify our 4th line.

Reunite Torres, Lapierre and Hansen!

Thoughts...

I doubt it. He easily could have re-signed here if he wanted to, but went for a little more security in Phoenix with a two year deal for more than we were offering. His 'border line' play brings too many risks with it and we have Kassian to take over more of that role and others stepping up to fill it from within.

He would make people hate us more...but i say " HATERS GON HATE" RELEASE THE TORRES! I would love that beast back on the Canucks, he lays the hits, he fights, he scores...sometimes. He's pretty beast, him and kassian can form the goon train. even though Kassian is far from a goon, if we ever need it we have a goon train. They would just roll around and steam roll players who mess with ours. Just a suggestion but Duncan Keith Maybe?

I doubt it. He easily could have re-signed here if he wanted to, but went for a little more security in Phoenix with a two year deal for more than we were offering. His 'border line' play brings too many risks with it and we have Kassian to take over more of that role and others stepping up to fill it from within.

Archived