The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - 01.28.13 - VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ LOS ANGELES KINGS -- TSN

allkill326

this one is tough. i hope lui isn't in net tonight. la is definitely going to light the lamp if that's the case. maybe all the crap about trading lu isn't true anymore? a true back up, starting to look like johan hedberg. i hope kassian doesnt' fight tonight. id hate to lose this kid to a stupid injury or concussion, because he has a huge heart and passion to play. sedins. i dont even know what to say about these guys, they are starting to wear off on the rest of the team though. beat the kings. don't just get the w.

go schneids.

What concerns me most about this team isn't goaltending, but rather our lack of purpose & aim on our attack. When the Sharks gained our zone, they skated with purpose and moved the puck with a target in mind. When we gained the Shark's zone, however, it looked rather aimless and random, like they were hoping someone would somehow get a clear shot but didn't really have a plan in mind. Exception would be Hansen's line.

Oh no Lu is in net! Kidding :)

Anyways I'm thinking 3-2 Canucks in OT. Henrik, Daniel and Volpatti goals for the Canucks, and Brown and Scuderi for L.A? I would love to see a Garrison slap shot goal, it might just blast a hole through the back of the net :D

Archived