The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Replacement GDT: Canucks Vs. Avalanche

DING

He is not sticking to what he did in the past. IN the past, the starter (LU) was given numerous games to get his mojo even though he played like crap. Cory has not been bad (1st game exception) but is now sat 2 games in a row after 4 days off?!!

Cory knows how Lu was handled and he is not being given the same treatment = messing with his confidence.

I think Roberto is starting this game because they wan't to test how Cory will do against a likely playoff opponent in Chicago.

Cory is the guy going forward, Luongo has been better, and this is a "filler" game. If I were a CS fan I'd be more upset if Luongo started the hawks game on Friday.

RELAX

Yah it has nothing to do with the Vancouver/Toronoto media trying to create a story to rile up the fans who follow like sheep to whatever their favorite columnist/analyst/sportscaster tells them to think. :rolleyes: Its all AVs fault, its not like he's ever won an award for being the best at what he does or anything, he just destroys all young talent ever handed to him :lol:

I really dont understand why it wouldnt be possible for the canucks to change their mind as to which goalie they might keep or trade away ? Who says that Lu MUST be traded ? the media is who .. and they dont know sh.t.. Lets win , and then worry about whos playing when ... canucks 5 col 2 . Another goal for zack !!!! Lets go Canucks !!!!!!

Lui plays the Avs as a possible swan song shutout effort. I predicted a trade by the 10 - 15 game deadline but that can change. He played well enough to get a shutout the other night. He wins the game and gets to say goodbye to the Van fans.

CS would play the Hawks game anyways.

Archived