The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins look to snap rare streak

bure's triple deke

Now I guess we are moving on to Higgins as the guy to hate on. Lol. There always has to be someone on this team to hate on. First it was Ebbet, then it was Edler, then Garrison, the Sedins somewhere in there?? and now its Higgins...Give a rest people. (thats just this year LOL)

Like I said in another forum, Higgins is a playoff performer...who cares what he does in the season. LOL

Sedins performance tonight have been, to say the least, terrible. Here we have a great goalie, great defense but we have 2 forwards who can't produce anything, missing passes, missing shooting oppurtunities. Last season we had major issues with our offense. Stanley Cup finals with Boston we scored a total of 7 goals.

When playing with top teams like Blackhawks, Sharks, Kings, Sedins are pretty much useless as all these teams know how to deal with them. If we want another shot at the playoffs this season, we need to fix our forwards, specifically the Sedins. Shape up, split them up or both gets traded for at least another "Kesler". I am sick of watching their play. They have become way too predictable.

Sedins performance tonight have been, to say the least, terrible. Here we have a great goalie, great defense but we have 2 forwards who can't produce anything, missing passes, missing shooting oppurtunities. Last season we had major issues with our offense. Stanley Cup finals with Boston we scored a total of 7 goals.

When playing with top teams like Blackhawks, Sharks, Kings, Sedins are pretty much useless as all these teams know how to deal with them. If we want another shot at the playoffs this season, we need to fix our forwards, specifically the Sedins. Shape up, split them up or both gets traded for at least another "Kesler". I am sick of watching their play. They have become way too predictable.

Hank got an assist tonight.

While they're still not up to par (their version of par, that is) they did play better tonight which is a good sign.

I'd love to see them break out against a porous Edmonton defense on Monday with tons of points.

Go look at the Sedin's tonight:

Henrik: 21:55 Ice time, 1 assist 3 hits( Keith, Sharp, Saad)

Daniel: was a bit invisible but he had a couple of great chances that he couldn't finish.

They're getting a lot better than what the were doing at the start of the season, these guys are going to produce point per game, don't worry they just need to get on a bit of a streak.

Archived