The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gallagher's awsome

Canouver

He says what most are thinking and he's brutally honest. The Canucks as a whole did kinda suck. Luongo played great and probably made the rest of the team seem better then they actually were. Everyone here raggs on the Canucks when they suck don't start hating Gallagher when he tells it like it is. When the nucks play good he says they play good when they're bad hes not scared to say it.

I dont' really care what Gallagher says but I agree that the inability of this team to generate a consistent offensive attack and a propensity to try to win 1-0 or 2-1 has cost them series and possibly the championship. It places huge strain on the goalies who know one mistake and the game can be lost and it is far more demanding on the players to be chasing down th other teams versus attacking.

Against Chicago they were impressive in the first period and generated numerous chances. From the second period on, they generated almost nothing and in the end, Chicago tied it. Maybe it was a bad break as AV said but playing to protect a 1 goal lead is rolling the dice.

WIth the Sedins carrying their struggles from the end of last year into this season, the Nucks are very challenged in the offensive talent department. Kesler and Booth will help but neither were major offensive weapons last year. Unfortunately, with the offensive skill level we have, the trap game might be what we have to get used to seeing unless the Sedins can really pick up their game/

Yeah don't understand how AV could possibly think Its a good idea to sit on a 1 goal lead.This is beyond stupidity and drives me nuts everytime I see the canucks up by a goal and just "getting pucks in deep" Another thing that bothers me about him is not practicing the shoot out.

Archived