The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buying tickets after the puck drops

magoomba

The last time I took my kid to a game, she wanted to leave at the 2nd intermission.

Now she's asking again to go. Is it easy to get discounted tickets in front of the arena after the first period has started? She doesn't enjoy hockey but I think she just wants the experience to go to the arena. Is it safe buying from the scalpers outside?

The last time I took my kid to a game, she wanted to leave at the 2nd intermission.

Now she's asking again to go. Is it easy to get discounted tickets in front of the arena after the first period has started? She doesn't enjoy hockey but I think she just wants the experience to go to the arena. Is it safe buying from the scalpers outside?

I've bought tickets off a scalper once. Friend lost his ticket on the way down for the game so we needed a quick fix. Scalpers outside the Rog seem to be reputable, from my limited experience and from what I've heard. Although I don't have the first-hand experience to say so with absolute certainty.

Dont know about vancouver (they always sell out) but in ottawa i would get tickets for almost half off during the middle of the game. These were nosebleed seats but for the experience it doesnt matter. Only did this twice so it could be a nobody game .

Archived