The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Put in a request for a new Canucks home game theme song. If you like it let them know.

Canucks Win The Cup

Wow a real potentally fun place for all Canuck fans always runed by a few negative people with no life. They cruz and slam every post. Makes it no fun for any real fans. Don't know why the moderators allow it. Can't share anything in fun without some nastyness from a few lossers who bring nothing positive.

Wow a real potentally fun place for all Canuck fans always runed by a few negative people with no life. They cruz and slam every post. Makes it no fun for any real fans. Don't know why the moderators allow it. Can't share anything in fun without some nastyness from a few lossers who bring nothing positive.

My requests for a new Canucks home game theme song:

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6JxbeY2wRE

or the a better version to use the Eric Prydz vs. Retarded Funk Mix (it really hits in at the 2 min mark).

Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss

Megadeth - Hangar 18

The Heavy - How You Like Me Now

Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Ain't Nothing Wrong With That

Just some ideas.... ;) 

DocJay

Archived