The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

?

Vancouver Canucks 30

"Tongue-in-cheek is a phrase used as a figure of speech to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended and it should not be taken at face value."

Do people here really think he believes there's an actual curse??

Sometime I swear if someone posted that the ice at Roger's Arena was cold, CDC would have a fit.

"Tongue-in-cheek is a phrase used as a figure of speech to imply that a statement or other production is humorously or otherwise not seriously intended and it should not be taken at face value."

Do people here really think he believes there's an actual curse??

Sometime I swear if someone posted that the ice at Roger's Arena was cold, CDC would have a fit.

I think this article is good, and while I don't really have an opinion on Gallagher as a person, I do think he's quite the wordsmith sometimes. I don't really know what a 14 year old's journalistic style would be, but it seems to me like you've just got an axe to grind with this dude, which is fair, but I don't. And to me, the article is a great articulation of the consensus that many Canucks fans--perhaps embarrassingly and shamefully--are experiencing. Or, less shamefully, they can be found all over this forum flat out declaring their paranoid beliefs, opinions, and insane delusions.

Archived