The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We're lucky to be in the NW division!

hockeyfan90

Canucks have been playing below-average at best the past few hockey games. We are still in 3rd in the conference despite our losses recently. We are so lucky to have a horrible division once again or else if we weren't, we would be fighting for a playoff spot right now.

It might get us in the playoffs, but with the Canucks recent play, I don't look forward to seeing them play in it! Something needs to be done to this team. Getting a top 6 forward who can actually score and be a game changer would make us much better. I believe the best solution right now is to fire AV.

I don't understand how people can clearly state that the Canucks are playing in a "weak" division....

Did you know that the Red Wings FEASTED on teams in their own division? Was that their fault for playing in a "weak" division? Or was it their fault that other teams were bad? Was it their fault they were that good?

Clearly, no team in the NHL is an easy win.

Stop complaining about the Canucks playing in a weak division, all teams at some point dominate their division while the rest struggle.... It's only a matter of time before some other team takes the reign.

I don't understand how people can clearly state that the Canucks are playing in a "weak" division....

Did you know that the Red Wings FEASTED on teams in their own division? Was that their fault for playing in a "weak" division? Or was it their fault that other teams were bad? Was it their fault they were that good?

Clearly, no team in the NHL is an easy win.

Stop complaining about the Canucks playing in a weak division, all teams at some point dominate their division while the rest struggle.... It's only a matter of time before some other team takes the reign.

Archived