The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can we please trade the Sedins already

Nuckedup

It's time for a major shakeup in Canuckland. I'm sick of seeing those two bums diving all over the ice and wasting minutes at a time throwing the puck back and forth and then losing it without even getting a shot on net. They aint what they used to be and they aint getting any younger. Why not give them to a team like Columbus for a first round pick... if we want to be contenders in the future (this seasons already kaput) we need to start rebuilding NOW.!

Second post on the board and this is the crap you come up with?

I would sooner trade 90% of the team before the Sedins.. what about Raymond? What about Lapierre? What about Booth? What about AV?!?!?!?

Do me a favor and get your head out of your backside.. fool.

They've been too good for too long. we will let their contracts run out and then decide what to do with them. if they aren't being too productive then we will either sign them for cheap, or trade them before they become UFA

Personally, I'm not worried about them. Their style of play should let them continue to play at a high level until their mid to late 30's. They aren't made of glass like Kesler.

I'm very much in favour of a big shakeup involving moving at least one core player but no way should it be the Sedins. The only way those two should ever leave Vancouver is if late in their careers they request a trade for one last shot at the cup.

Archived