The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?

DonaldBrashear

If the Canucks miss the playoffs, will you boycott the team next year?  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am wondering how many people will choose to not watch the Canucks next year if they miss the playoffs this year. Have we become a city that expects the team to make the playoffs every year without any hiccups? Is that realistic of us to expect? I have heard people ragging on the canucks lately saying they suck... it doesn't seem like this city likes losing very much.

Why would anyone boycott the team? We aren't entitled to make the playoffs every year. If that's the expectation then good riddance.

Such a spoiled fan base. Jesus.

A lot of this anger is frustration driven. We've been outstanding for a few years, and have forgotten what it's like to struggle. Doubt I'll stop watching my team because of that.

What the actual hell kind of topic is this? What kind of ****** fan would boycott a team for not making the playoffs? I think I speak for the majority of people here when I say that I don't care if the Canucks miss the playoffs for the next 25 years. I will always be a Canuck fan.

It's this kind of crap that gives Canuck fans a bad reputation. Boycotting because your team misses the playoffs? What the ****.

Haha, this city doesn't like losing much, but I was born/raised here and this is the best team I've seen. :) If I could hang in through the really bad years, why on Earth would I pack it in now? Nope, I'm a lifer...Lions and Canucks. Like my air and water.

Archived