The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal: Huberdeau

They're probably desperate with having just lost Versteeg(if I'm right) and Weiss out for the season. Maybe if we send them a packaged(with fwds) deal with could get Huberdeau n Matthias(if we're lucky). I think we have to trade Schneider to get him unless Florida's content with having Luo. Huberdeau can play center and wing.

To VAN

Matthias(Possibly)

Huberdeau

3rd

To FLA

Schneider/Luongo

Booth

Raymond

Gaunce

1st

A healthy lineup could look like this.

Sedin Sedin Huberdeau

Higgins/Kassian Kesler Burrows

Hansen Matthias Higgins/Kassian

Tostitos( :P) Lappiere Weise

I'm probably gonna get :picard:'s for bringing up Huberdeau... but in all seriousness, what do you guys think?

To VAN

Matthias(Possibly)

Huberdeau lol he's going to be a franchise centre

3rd

To FLA

Schneider/Luongo they already have a franchise goalie who's developping

Booth they can't handle the salary, and there's a reason they traded him ..

Raymond salary...

Gaunce yeah okay, that works

1st sure, but never for gaunce

Markstrom is far from a franchise goalie he's 1-5-1. Team has worst GGA in entire league and currently they're worst team in the NHL. switch Booth for Higgins and/or Hansen, what about Raymonds salary? 2m? I agree that Huberdeau is a Franchise player but that's about all I agree with. either way we'd be giving up a franchise goalie for him. Florida's crap right now. With Versteeg(potentionally out) and Weiss done for the season I figure Florida is in panic mode, hell they probably were way before.

Wouldn't Weiss and Versteeg be put on IR? Wouldn't they would have around 2-4 million in cap space if it went through, I checked Capgeek. If it doesn't work still change Booth with Higgins or hansen

lol.......I am sorry but if that proposed trade you are responding to is all it takes to get Huberdeau you take that deal and run with it.

Of course you make an offer but what do we have that Florida actually wants in exchange for a franchise type player? It would take a lot to get him.

Archived