The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 3(Teams available)(NHL 13 sim league-Season underway)

gmen81

I've been doing some recruiting for this league and I may have found at least 2 more people to join this league. They said they were interested, but I didn't tell them at first that they need to sign up on here. I told them after they said they were interested. Lets hope they are still interested.

Hey guys I really hate to do this but im gonna have to resign from the league. Recently some complications have come up into my life and its been really hard for me to find the time to put the proper amount of effort into this league. I would hate to see all the work you guys do go to waste on someone who is not 100% into the league, with that said, I really really have enjoyed my time in this league and wish you all the best.

Resignings:

LA:

Jonathan Bernier 2 years 2M per

Alec Martinez 3 years 1.5M per

Trevor Lewis 2 years 0.810M per

Kyle Clifford 2 years 0.810M per

Vancouver:

Blake Wheeler 5 years 4.25M per

Dale Weise 2 years 0.900M per

Spencer Mahacek 2 years 0.800M per

Alex Edler 5 years 6M per

Ray Emery 1 year 0.800M per

Detroit:

Damien Brunner 3 years 2.5M per

Brendan Smith 4 years 3M per

Jakub Kindl 2 years 1M per

Gustav Nyquist 2 years 2.5M per

Joakim Andersson 3 years 0.925M per

Tom McCollum 2 years 0.900M per

Andres Anthansiou 3 years 0.850M per

Chris Kelly(79) OTB for cheap and Marc-Andre Fleury(87), Andrew Ference(82) and Michal Rozsival(82) OTB.

Also I just got back from vacation and I will be looking to re-sign my players ASAP.

And on the FA list I'm pretty sure Viktor Stalberg shouldn't be there unless the previous GM screwed up the spreadsheet.

The Boston Bruins are ecstatic to acquire three young players who will help to support the teams firepower for years to come. Although it is unfortunate to lose three players who helped in the cup run it was a necessary move in order to free up some cap space while maintaining the core.

Archived