Burrows - Kesler - Jagr

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Lapierre - Kassian

Hamhuis - Carlson

Garrison - Bieksa

Barker - Tanev

Schneider

Neuvirth

I think SJS has the best chance, cause they have everything NYR wants. They can give Dan Boyle the top 3 D Man NYR wants, Clowe for grit(NYR wants grit and depth) and they an give more. So Boyle, Clowe+ and a pick might get it done.

I'm sick and tired of NYR signing guys to these lucrative deals and then dealing them for these huge packages. Gaborik is surely worth something but if he commands what people here are suggesting then I will be dissapointed. Remember when Gainey took Gomez off his hands? Not comparing Gabby to Gomez but I don't see why guys keep choosing NY when none of their big splashes since the cap started have seemed to work out for the duration of their contracts.

With the way Hamrlik has been played by JT makes me think the Rags could really use a defenseman capable of playing more minutes - a guy like Keith Ballard, maybe.

Obviously alone he wouldn't be enough, but maybe Ballard+ for Gabby.

They said they would be looking for a top 6 forward to replace his spot and a 1st or 2nd depending on the player going to them

So Hansen / Raymond and a 1st or 2nd and we still couldnt afford him with out them retaining some salary or taking a booth or ballard off our team

Archived