The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How's Edlers's back?

kamaole

Edlers's seems beyond slow.....REALLY slow. Slow skating, slow shooting, slow reacting, and NEVER hits/checks but tries to use his stick to get at the puck. I wonder if his back is worse than we know?? There has to be SOME reason for all of the above !!??

Out all the time ive watched Hockey, and just off the top of my head, i can think of 2 players that played decently after back operations. Danny Sedin and Mario.

Mario was a freak so it did not take long for him to shape into form. Danny was smart and got procedures immediately after seasons end, so he had long to recover and train lightly. He was still good.

Other than that, everyone else takes a long while to recover from back surgery. (think about Bertuzzi, it took him years to get back his game after surgery).

Im of the solid opinion that Edler is indeed playing thru pain. He must be smart and play within his means and not do too much until he feels better. Perhaps his confidence has been shaken because of it.

Out all the time ive watched Hockey, and just off the top of my head, i can think of 2 players that played decently after back operations. Danny Sedin and Mario.

Mario was a freak so it did not take long for him to shape into form. Danny was smart and got procedures immediately after seasons end, so he had long to recover and train lightly. He was still good.

Other than that, everyone else takes a long while to recover from back surgery. (think about Bertuzzi, it took him years to get back his game after surgery).

Im of the solid opinion that Edler is indeed playing thru pain. He must be smart and play within his means and not do too much until he feels better. Perhaps his confidence has been shaken because of it.

Archived