The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth's locker is cleaned out

Hyzer

Most likely a torn ACL/MCL

but what was mentioned earlier in the thread I don't think it is protocol to remove all contents from the locker room due to an injury so there may be something else going on but who knows

Since he got here, he's been unlucky with the injury bug, getting injured right when his game is finally starting to get strong.. Unfortunately for him, and his desire to play in a big market like Vancouver, he needs to be traded somewhere else. I love Booth and what he brings, but his fortunes here as a Canuck hasn't panned out and he's probably pissed off that he gets injured at the wrong time.

I think it is really sad that Booth got injured.

He was really flying out there, hitting everything he could, and generating scoring opportunities.

All this talk about him being invisible, useless, not worth his contract, injury-proned, whatever is disrespectful.

Anybody's leg would have broken under that stress.

What the heck is a guy supposed to do to please you creeps?

If they cleaned out his locker, he probably needs the season and the playoffs at least to heal.

I hope he plays great for us when he comes back because, from what we have seen, he gives it his all.

I think people should lower their deadline expectations. With a deep draft ahead, I don't see MG moving assets just for the possibility of a 7-8 spot in the playoffs and first round exit. Not saying he wants them to miss, but I doubt he'll make a reactionary move this season.

Since he got here, he's been unlucky with the injury bug, getting injured right when his game is finally starting to get strong.. Unfortunately for him, and his desire to play in a big market like Vancouver, he needs to be traded somewhere else. I love Booth and what he brings, but his fortunes here as a Canuck hasn't panned out and he's probably pissed off that he gets injured at the wrong time.

Booth was really good for the Canucks but unfortunately he's been injured most of the time.

I find it funny that people keep bashing Booth however no one talks about how bad Kassian has been. I remember when Gillis was talking about how Kass was supposed to help the Canucks immediately. The only time Kass was more noticeable then Booth was when he played with the Sedins. Feels like years ago.

Don't forget Buffalo gave a guy like Leino 4.5 million dollars. There's always teams out there that are desperate enough to take a chance on players.

Booth can still be traded, and for a team needing to reach the cap floor, a contract that you won't have to pay for for the rest of the season might be attractive.

Don't forget Buffalo gave a guy like Leino 4.5 million dollars. There's always teams out there that are desperate enough to take a chance on players.

Booth can still be traded, and for a team needing to reach the cap floor, a contract that you won't have to pay for for the rest of the season might be attractive.

Archived