The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth's locker is cleaned out

Hyzer

Well I was one of the few at the time who bothered to use NHL Game Center Live to look back at his las few games, in total..........and I could not believe we traded for him and said it.

Of course I was shouted down.........like Gillis obviously, all CDC looked at was a couple of youtube videos, saw he crashed the net and thought it was the second coming.

Of course at the time I had also argued giving Sammy a bit longer to recover...........but isn't Gillis strange, he likes to take on other peoples rehabs but shows little faith in our own..........Sammy, Sami and Manny say hi.

Aside from the fact that most atheist look at the Christians as retards (you know it is true), these atheists also love to throw God in their faces when adversity arrives.

"Haha you got no luck. I am glad you suffer. Where is your God now?" :emot-parrot:

Just look at how many people poke fun at his religion for no reason. Atheists just love to use passive-aggressiveness against Christians. They think Christians are too dumb to realize passive-aggressiveness, or too nice to say anything back. Good for you people. You won the prize.

Aside from the fact that most atheist look at the Christians as retards (you know it is true), these atheists also love to throw God in their faces when adversity arrives.

"Haha you got no luck. I am glad you suffer. Where is your God now?" :emot-parrot:

Just look at how many people poke fun at his religion for no reason. Atheists just love to use passive-aggressiveness against Christians. They think Christians are too dumb to realize passive-aggressiveness, or too nice to say anything back. Good for you people. You won the prize.

Archived