The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Booth's locker is cleaned out

Hyzer

Aside from the fact that most atheist look at the Christians as retards (you know it is true), these atheists also love to throw God in their faces when adversity arrives.

"Haha you got no luck. I am glad you suffer. Where is your God now?" :emot-parrot:

Just look at how many people poke fun at his religion for no reason. Atheists just love to use passive-aggressiveness against Christians. They think Christians are too dumb to realize passive-aggressiveness, or too nice to say anything back. Good for you people. You won the prize.

When it comes to Booth and his Religious aspect,he went about things the wrong way and that is why people get their backs up.

You could say he went about his past time(hunting) in the same manner,he didnt help his cause much at all.

When you push a agenda and it becomes obvious to people,people take offense to it and you get a backlash.

He got a chapel for his fellow Christians next to the locker room. I have yet to see that go down on a work site anywhere that isnt already religiously connected. So it does come across odd to me that he had a need to get that done.

Same deal with the hunting,by all means hunt! Just be sensitive that most people living in a City do not understand where food comes from and frown on it like they do pipelines. Im getting off topic..lol

It breaks down to live and let live,but dont presume whats good for you is good for all.

I have to admit I do find that the overtly religious people I know are to my mind, less sharp, but I don't think people poke fun at religion for no reason. I think the point of something like your made up quote is to say " in contact sports there is XX% risk of certain particular injuries and while we may find it convenient to thank a diety for keeping us healthy, doing so invariably asks the question of "since you kept me healthy, then you must be responsible for making me unhealthy, right?". The made up quote you put here is of that type of thing..it points out the irony in thinking when a religious person is on the possitive side of statistics, that is a gods blessing and when he is on the negative side it is not gods fault.

Just my two cents.

Give it a break guys. This thread doesnt need to be derailed by religious/atheist mumbo jumbo.

Please dont group ALL atheists as doing this or that

Please dont group ALL religious folks as doing this or that.

Let people believe what they want and move the trucking fluck along.

Hope Booth feels better soon!

Gillis will give him another chance next year. There's no way we can pick up anything of better value in a trade due to his injuries.

When it comes to Booth and his Religious aspect,he went about things the wrong way and that is why people get their backs up.

You could say he went about his past time(hunting) in the same manner,he didnt help his cause much at all.

When you push a agenda and it becomes obvious to people,people take offense to it and you get a backlash.

He got a chapel for his fellow Christians next to the locker room. I have yet to see that go down on a work site anywhere that isnt already religiously connected. So it does come across odd to me that he had a need to get that done.

Same deal with the hunting,by all means hunt! Just be sensitive that most people living in a City do not understand where food comes from and frown on it like they do pipelines. Im getting off topic..lol

It breaks down to live and let live,but dont presume whats good for you is good for all.

If he is ever traded I would think its when he is healthy, I dont think he will be bought out. Too early and he has shown some spark. Training camp and October is where he has to prove he wants to play here, show the management he can play. If he doesnt show up just give him away. Cant keep hanging onto players who dont improve and keep growing even with injuries.

MG better have a trade set, this depth is not looking all that great for a long playoff run.

Archived