The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Third Line Center

needtogetswole

Seeing the way Hansen - Schroeder - Raymond have been playing I doubt we would want to break this line up anytime soon ..

so are we really in search for a third line centre?

come playoff time we can use Keslers line as a checking/scoring line and the third line can just be a decent 2B

Actually for Schroeder to be affective, he needs to stay in the top 6.

If MG doesn't get another centre, it looks like his plan will be to use Kesler as the 3C shutdown guy.

I'd rather we get another top 6 guy though. Unless Schroeder plays well enough to keep that spot.

I think Schroeder would be fine as a 3rd liner in playoffs if he had someone like Torres on the wing. Raffi is far from a plug, playing good hockey right now, a line of Raffi-Schroeder-Hansen with Raymond bumped to the second could work real well I think. Maybe Keep Ray/Schrey together and move Hansen up too.

I think Schroeder would be fine as a 3rd liner in playoffs if he had someone like Torres on the wing. Raffi is far from a plug, playing good hockey right now, a line of Raffi-Schroeder-Hansen with Raymond bumped to the second could work real well I think. Maybe Keep Ray/Schrey together and move Hansen up too.

I love the speed of this line but in the playoffs does speed work? Maybe. I like the look of it now in the reg season but I would want more of a checking line come playoffs. I would say put Kesler as third line cause he hasn't played much so he might be better with less minutes and playing more defense than offense. But what do I know. I just watch games.

I love the speed of this line but in the playoffs does speed work? Maybe. I like the look of it now in the reg season but I would want more of a checking line come playoffs. I would say put Kesler as third line cause he hasn't played much so he might be better with less minutes and playing more defense than offense. But what do I know. I just watch games.

Archived