The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks games with infants question!

John Tortorella

Lol i would never take my kid to a hockey game before the age of 4-5. Their first hockey game should be a special memory. Nothing remembered at 8 months. Sell the tickets, put the money in a savings account. When u can organize a baby sitter, go watch another game with the money u have to purchase a new set of tickets...

After all... It is Columbus

Can't tell if this thread is serious or not. It reminds me of one of those letters from a nut Barry Marder used to write. Not sure why people with small kids get free passes on retarded threads. Noone cares that your taking your baby or 6 yo to a game. Taking an 8 month old to a game is retarded. You may spoil someone else's game experience. If you really need to go then get your kid babysat. If that's not an option and you really need to take your baby then pony up on the headphones and stop guilt tripping the rest of us.

There it is. Couldn't even go 1 page without someone getting on their high horse and passing judgement. I've taken both my boys to NHL games since they were infants and they loved it every time. All the sights and sounds, socializing with everyone around in our section. It was a great experience for them. Obviously if they get upset, one of you should leave the section and walk around the concourse area until they settle down.

No high horse. Just honesty... Infants dont belong at the games. No one involved appreciates it. Not the parents. The drunk fans. And deffinetly infant as much as you cute parents would like to think so... "look hunny billy is picking his nose & screaming. He loves the Canucks!!!"

i love all the judgmental people in this thread (most of whom have probably never had kids btw). i've had people with kids sit next to me, and it's fine. it's not like it's a library or an airplane or something and you're trying to work or sleep. ignore the baby (or you could try being nice), watch the game, and do all the normal things you would usually do. in what way is the baby disturbing you?

and by the way, just because the baby won't remember the exact circumstances of the game when s/he grows up doesn't mean it won't be a positive experience that will have a lasting impact.

Better question, why would you take advantage of anyone? If you will steal from Walmart, you will probably steal from your employer, probably steal from your friends, and probably steal (cheat) from your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse.

Low morals are low morals. Doesn't matter if it is Walmart or the mom and pop store on the corner. If you dislike Walmart that much, don't support them with your business, but don't justify theft.

how is it theft your returning an item with their own return policy until they change it to the point where you can't return anything unless its broken then i say take advantage of it my greatest return was to zellers a playstation 1 that stopped working brought it back to them with no reciept and got a brand new one

Archived