The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Leafs fans are Dbags.

Salo'sBomb

As you all may know now, these fans are the most self entitled, ignorant of the game, "center of the universe" type people.

Looking at a new Luongo proposal on HF boards, a Leafs fan countered with the worst proposal I've ever seen. He/she actually countered Luongo and Jensen to Toronto for a 7th round pick.

I used to like the Leafs but now after seeing more of their fans and their arrogance, I can see why everybody hates them.

It seems they overvalue their players way too much. It's getting ridiculous.

This is a thread designed for you to post anything (stupid/arrogant etc) said by Leafs fans whether it relate to trading Luongo, etc.

I'll start:

"Jensen+Luongo for 7th round pick. Trade him for little or buy him out. Those are the Canucks two options. This is the Canucks problem."

One guy started off by saying "Kadri, Bozak and a pick" and a Leafs fan countered and said "A Sedin is coming back!"

"Komisarek for Luongo"

Luongo, Connauton, for Ashton, Colborne, and Scrivens and a 2nd rounder in 2013.

We get a centre with size, who's got 39 points in 62 games in the AHL

Ashton also has size and has 19 points in 53 games

We get an interim backup goalie, and a 2nd rounder.

Is this the homerun Gillis wants? No. But it's way better than what Calgary got for Iginla.

Nonis gets Luongo which is a player he likes, and doesn't sacrifice a 1st rounder unlike his predecessor.

Yes they are. And so are Habs fans.

I don't call them out because our fans aren't much better (if you can even consider them better).

We are more hated than the leafs. As much as I love our team. I will not call out any other teams fans because it is the pot calling the kettle back. We boo our goalie. We hate a few players. We take players like the Sedins for granted.

Yes they are. And so are Habs fans.

I don't call them out because our fans aren't much better (if you can even consider them better).

We are more hated than the leafs. As much as I love our team. I will not call out any other teams fans because it is the pot calling the kettle back. We boo our goalie. We hate a few players. We take players like the Sedins for granted.

I've heard from many people who've been on vacation to Toronto or met people from Toronto and the people there are naturally rude and arrogant. Bring this to hockey and it's the same behavior. Yes, we have our internet loudmouths, but they just have a lot more.

Archived