The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

April Fools

nux4lyfe

So, I'm a bit of a prankster, I like to have a laugh at other people's expense sometimes...It's healthy lol.

So what are some good pranks that you know of or have pulled, I'm going to work tom and need some ideas!

Kind of did a early prank on my mom right now, showed her a pic of Luongo in a Leafs uni and told her he got traded!, (bad choice) she was damn near in tears...so I told her April Fools! haha..

So, I'm a bit of a prankster, I like to have a laugh at other people's expense sometimes...It's healthy lol.

So what are some good pranks that you know of or have pulled, I'm going to work tom and need some ideas!

Kind of did a early prank on my mom right now, showed her a pic of Luongo in a Leafs uni and told her he got traded!, (bad choice) she was damn near in tears...so I told her April Fools! haha..

This reminds me a video on youtube, where there are pranksters trying to be funny by scaring people until one of the people being scared, actually decides to fight backs and knocks the prankster out. April Fools.

Sneak into a friend's house at night while he's sleeping and take a dump on his face.

April Fools...

I'm sure you mean former friend.

(and this was just silly...use some creativity at least)

Nice one n4l...if you were my son, your turkey would be made out of Spam. ;)

Archived