The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Syrian Documentary Maker Risks Life Shooting Raw Footage of Airstrikes

nucklehead

For "Frontline" filmmaker Olly Lambert, what began as an interview with a Syrian rebel commander quickly transformed into an unprecedented encounter with the immediate aftermath of a bombing run by government jets. The resulting documentary provides what is possibly the most immersive account of the brutal Syrian civil war ever recorded, and is a must-watch for anyone looking to grasp the true impact of a modern conflict on a civilian population.

WARNING: This video contains disturbing imagery that may upset some viewers. Please proceed with caution. http://www.upworthy....ra-rolli?c=upw1

Both sides are to blame in this conflict, however I personally tend to side against FSA. Who use foreign fighters and embed themselves within civilian areas - hence the bombing. This is a war that the international community needs to stay out of or risk making worse.

Have you got the slightest clue of what you're talking about? Unless you're talking about Assad. In which case he makes terrorists look good. As the noose is tightening on his neck he becomes more dangerous. The world needs to see these images. The inhumanity of his rein of horror needs to stop and soon.

yes I know exactly what im talking about...

I have been following this war since day 1, and I am extremely familiar with whats going on there..

there was another topic where a long debate was going on it..

what you posted has absolutely no substance but graphic realities of war..

There is many websites that promote this sort of thing...

usually rebel atoricities are far worse because they are deliberate.

a pilot drobbing a bomb when his nation is under a salafi terrorist invasion is far more justifiable.

then mass executions, ethnic cleansings, suicide car bombings, and threatning entire alawite/shia/christian populations with genocide..

Do you really want to start another debate? or just felt like making a useless thread after watching an emotional propaganda piece???

Have you got the slightest clue of what you're talking about? Unless you're talking about Assad. In which case he makes terrorists look good. As the noose is tightening on his neck he becomes more dangerous. The world needs to see these images. The inhumanity of his rein of horror needs to stop and soon.

Both sides are to blame in this conflict, however I personally tend to side against FSA. Who use foreign fighters and embed themselves within civilian areas - hence the bombing. This is a war that the international community needs to stay out of or risk making worse.

Assad is also using foreign fighters. Specifically, large amounts of soldiers from Iran and Hezbollah (Lebanon) have been deployed in Syria. I'm also not exactly sure how the FSA is suppossed to fight outside of civilian areas. They do not have the advantage of army basses or infrastructure to run those basses. Are they suppossed to stand in the dessert until war planes take them out?

Assad is also using foreign fighters. Specifically, large amounts of soldiers from Iran and Hezbollah (Lebanon) have been deployed in Syria. I'm also not exactly sure how the FSA is suppossed to fight outside of civilian areas. They do not have the advantage of army basses or infrastructure to run those basses. Are they suppossed to stand in the dessert until war planes take them out?

^^^

You mean evidence like this:

http://www.france24.com/en/20121007-syria-uprising-hezbollah-mysterious-martyrs-killed-line-jihadi-duty-iran-lebanon-fsa

So we have reports from within Syria and all of its neighbours that foreign troops are fighting along Assad, including reports of hundreds of casualties. Then we have a huge uptake in Hezbollah fighters dying in some mysterious conflict....hmm....

You're narative that the FSA is a combined conspiracy between the USA and Al-Queda is just a little unlikely.

Archived