The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

XBOX Live Down/Crash?

Please Call 911

Hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone's XBOX Live is currently not working, they can't sign in or are unable to send any messages and invite people to parties?

I did a quick google search and it seems there currently is an XBOX Live crash but I'm not entirely sure, I want to see if anybody on here is in the same boat as I am.

Currently it took me forever to sign in and right now I can play online games such as EASHL on NHL 13 or War Games on Halo but I can not send any messages to my friends nor invite my friends to party. I also can't view other people's friends anymore?

Thanks

Here you go

http://support.xbox....box-live-status

We are aware of an issue members are having sending and receiving messages, seeing friend's statuses, sending or receiving game and party invites, and accepting friend requests on Xbox LIVE. We are currently working as fast as we can to get this issue fixed, thank you for your patience during this time and we will update you with any new information we receive.

This is quite ridiculous. The one day where I have an off day and can just kick back and relax, XBOX Live is down for the entire day. It says it's fixed according to the status page however according to people on twitter and the XBOX fb page it's still down, and that is true because my Live is still messed up.

Also. This is another reason that I hate paying for XBL. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough.

Archived