The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

best road to the cup

canucksnihilist

best road to the cup  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd rather play a team that likes to trade chances and open it up like San Jose instead of a team like St.Louis who plays the trap and is very physical.

My ideal road to the Cup would be:

San Jose ----> L.A -----> Chicago ----> Montreal

The best road to the cup would be LA-ANA-CHI-BOS. Revenge against all the teams that knocked us out to win the Cup. I know it's not very likely unless LA loses a few games and falls to 6th or we lose and end up in 5th. This would be a sweet way to win. I wouldn't mind going up against Pittsburgh either, it would be great to be the "Dream Team."

I would say Tony Gallagher is right...STL and LA have almost identical teams that show deficiencies in the Canucks.I think both teams can be beaten..but, would you really want to play them in the 1st round?

Chicago vs Vancouver I would put at 50-50,despite the Hawks impressive regular season record (If the Hawks drew LA or STL,they too, would be just as vulnerable as the Canucks to get knocked out)..I dont think we would face the Hawks unless we get deep in the playoffs.

San Jose has not really impressed me,even though they have beaten us all season...The Canucks of right now are not the team the Sharks played.

I'd rather play a team that likes to trade chances and open it up like San Jose instead of a team like St.Louis who plays the trap and is very physical.

My ideal road to the Cup would be:

San Jose ----> L.A -----> Chicago ----> Montreal

Minnesota (I just dont see us NOT winning in 7)

LA (Although we have beaten SJ in the playoffs, we fared much better against LA this year)

Chicago (inevitable)

We've met Chicago twice in the second round and once in the first round in the last 4 years. time for an epic Western Conference Finals Showdown. (Yes I just capitalized every word there.)

Archived