The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Updated again] Higgins, Booth, Bieksa, Tanev

The team is starting to develop solid chemistry with Kesler and Roy in the lineup. Keep Booth on the sidelines.

Tanev being out is going to sting.

Having Higgins back is always a good thing.....hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

The team is starting to develop solid chemistry with Kesler and Roy in the lineup. Keep Booth on the sidelines.

Tanev being out is going to sting.

Having Higgins back is always a good thing.....hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

I was hoping Tanev would not be that serous. So consistent this year. Glad Higgins won’t be long. Might as well take some time to recover while they can before the playoffs.

And having Booth back will only be good for the team. Even if he is only playing on the 4th line, he is still dangerous. Might look good with Roy on the 2nd PP. Roy seems to build chemistry with everyone.

Could be playing mind games too. We don't know at this point.

Gillman " We will probalby see Higgins back before the playoffs"

A.V "He will not be ready by game 1"

Gillman " Tanev should be ready by game 1"

A.V "he might be back by round 2"

Gillis "I am confident everyone will be back for the playoffs"

mind games, I tell ya. I don't like that game.

I actually look forward to the Wolves losing again so we can try out some of our depth we haven't seen yet in the remaining games. It'd be good to get a look at Corrado and Lain, maybe even Blomstrand and Andersson. Then there's players we've already seen like Jensen and Schroeder, but if we can mix in one of those guys a night then it'd give us a better idea come playoffs what we have available.

Archived