The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Max Lapierre

kj29

Max has definitely stepped up his game since we acquired him in 2011.

He has shown an excellent amount of work ethic and determination and much more.

In game 5 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs, he managed to score the one and only goal of the game to win it for Vancouver. He has shown us how his determination mode goes way up when the playoffs come.

His powerful hits are practically the only ones i notice some games because he actually finishes his checks unlike most Canucks (not blaming anyone). All im saying is that more Canucks should finish their checks rather than chasing after the puck and get beaten. His checks are like no other. His work ethic too. He never quits. He just goes with the flow and keeps on playing. His legs never stop. It keeps on working and generating power. He shows an incredible amount of perseverance, other than his jibber-jabber. And that is what most people like about him. Other people just see him as a crappy ole' 4th line center. But I and most other fans of him, see him as a hard worker who finishes his checks.

I believe he has the determination to bring us to the cup this year, and also including our whole team.

He has certainly surprised most of us this year with his shootout goals.

He has the potential to be considered to be one of our most exciting players on the team.

I hope you understand how much he means to this team. He has definitely shown us how much he has improved his game ever since we acquired him.

He is a big piece of our puzzle, and I hope you believe so too.

:canucks::) Go Canucks Go :):canucks:

Max has definitely stepped up his game since we acquired him in 2011.

He has shown an excellent amount of work ethic and determination and much more.

In game 5 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs, he managed to score the one and only goal of the game to win it for Vancouver. He has shown us how his determination mode goes way up when the playoffs come.

His powerful hits are practically the only ones i notice some games because he actually finishes his checks unlike most Canucks (not blaming anyone). All im saying is that more Canucks should finish their checks rather than chasing after the puck and get beaten. His checks are like no other. His work ethic too. He never quits. He just goes with the flow and keeps on playing. His legs never stop. It keeps on working and generating power. He shows an incredible amount of perseverance, other than his jibber-jabber. And that is what most people like about him. Other people just see him as a crappy ole' 4th line center. But I and most other fans of him, see him as a hard worker who finishes his checks.

I believe he has the determination to bring us to the cup this year, and also including our whole team.

He has certainly surprised most of us this year with his shootout goals.

He has the potential to be considered to be one of our most exciting players on the team.

I hope you understand how much he means to this team. He has definitely shown us how much he has improved his game ever since we acquired him.

He is a big piece of our puzzle, and I hope you believe so too.

:canucks::) Go Canucks Go :):canucks:

Guest Dasein

Hands down one of the best 4th line centers in the league today.

Not ideal on the 3rd line, as he doesn't provide much offense, but he won't make mistakes defensively.

Great thread! It was a rocky start for Max this season as he battled the groin injury for quite some time, and then he was unable to find his game,I am enjoying Lappy's play alot now, I have always been a huge fan from his MTL days to his Anaheim days, and it is true their is no better 4th liner, He is one of the more versatile players in the league he can play any line, he is strong on d, great on the pk,AMAZING IN SHOOTOUTS, a hard worker and someone who really does deserve an extension before the beginning of playoffs.

Can't wait to see the beast play playoffs though i really do not expect any offense from him if he is on the 4th line. I would like to see Roy with Kes on the 2nd Lapierre with Hansen and Higgins on the 3rd and also Weise off the penalty kill and Lapierre on.

Archived