The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I'm looking for at least a 65+ potential prospect for my high end vets, so if you can't move one, don't bother sending a PM. Got enough lowball offers already in the last 24 hours (not referring to anyone in particular).

I'm looking for at least a 65+ potential prospect for my high end vets, so if you can't move one, don't bother sending a PM. Got enough lowball offers already in the last 24 hours (not referring to anyone in particular).

I guess that goes both ways. If I'm trading a high end young player, I don't want to be offered players who are about to retire.

I guess that goes both ways. If I'm trading a high end young player, I don't want to be offered players who are about to retire.

People seem to think a 50 pot player is high end apparently. For a player near PPG with a manageable contract.

People seem to think a 50 pot player is high end apparently. For a player near PPG with a manageable contract.

For what I've seen from the re-rates, potential means practically nothing compared to the age. If the player is young they can still grow, if they're old there's always a chance they retire.

Either way, 90% of the trades I've talked with anyone seem to be all low-ball attempts now. It's getting ridiculous.

Archived