The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

For what I've seen from the re-rates, potential means practically nothing compared to the age. If the player is young they can still grow, if they're old there's always a chance they retire.

Either way, 90% of the trades I've talked with anyone seem to be all low-ball attempts now. It's getting ridiculous.

For what I've seen from the re-rates, potential means practically nothing compared to the age. If the player is young they can still grow, if they're old there's always a chance they retire.

Either way, 90% of the trades I've talked with anyone seem to be all low-ball attempts now. It's getting ridiculous.

picklenuts

Sharks are grateful to have received this young talent in return. Markstrom will be our goalie of the future and finally fills the void of getting us that much needed young starter. We hope Drouin can develop nicely and become somewhat of the player Logan was and with that, we hope Couture the best moving on. It sucked letting him go, but with the way things have been going, it was to the best interest of the organization to get younger.

Not finished yet either. Still waiting on another potential deal that could land me another top 6 and top 4 D. So for now my lines will look like this:

Nash-Couture-Stewart(or that other player)

Fleischmann-Phillips-Stewart(or that other player)

Dubinsky-Goc-Korpikoski

Condra-Shore-Upshall

Kulikov-Seabrook

Brewer-other D(or Matheson)

Muzzin-O'Byrne

(Matheson would play on 3rd pair and O'Byrne probably gets scratched

Also haven't decided if I want to move up Dubinksy to line 2 or keep him on that 3rd line, because that's a pretty sick 3rd line team.

Archived