The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Oh, that's odd...on my teams page, says he's the star of the week with 6 goals and 6 assists....maybe it's foreshadowing a sign or 3 :bigblush:

I'm pretty sure the star of the week thing lists their season stats for some reason.

6 goals and 6 assists is PA Parenteau's season statistics.

Players OTB.

Veterans:

Cammalleri

Jokinen

Oduya

Bourque

Greene

Chimera

Asking price: Combination of cheap role players + prospects. Depends on the player.

Prime aged:

Grabner

Hagelin

Leddy

Asking price: Change of scenery-esque trade.

Prospects/upcomers:

Yakupov

Kreider

McNeill

Smith

Teravainen

Morin

Lehkonen

Glover

Asking price: Willing to package with picks or other prospect/players for superstars.

Picks:

All

The only players I want to see to the start of next season (hopefully) are Toews, Kane, Sharp, Keith, Bouwmeester and Lehtonen. So don't bother making offers for them.

Nail Yakupov is the first one that has to go followed by Cammalleri. Most wanted asset, so I need to get a deal for him DONE. Send offers NOW.

I can't consider anything else until Yak is gone. Cammalleri has to go as well for cap reasons. I want a deal for those two done first, before Hagelin, Grabner, Kreider, etc.. get moved.

Nail Yakupov is the first one that has to go followed by Cammalleri. Most wanted asset, so I need to get a deal for him DONE. Send offers NOW.

I can't consider anything else until Yak is gone. Cammalleri has to go as well for cap reasons. I want a deal for those two done first, before Hagelin, Grabner, Kreider, etc.. get moved.

:( Y U DO DIS PATROOK?

Signings

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Dominic Moore to a 1 year, $800,000 contract

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Joey Crabb to a 1 year, $750,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Cory Sarich to a 1 year, $1,650,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Ryan White to a 2 year, $800,000 per year contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Aaron Palushaj to a 2 year, $800,000 per year contract

The Los Angeles Kings have signed Kyle Cumiskey to a 2 year, $1,500,000 per year contract

Archived