The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Looking forward to tonight game against Brookland. Both teams have had great starts, on 3 game win streaks, and are 1-2 in goals against for the entire NHL this season. Not to mention out of my three regulation losses this year, one was at the hands of the Beavers. Should be fun

Malkin has no goals in 5 games, but my 4th line got 7 combined points vs Maple Leafs last game. I'm torn but can't change my lines with my winning streak.. I'm expecting a loss this game and I'm usually confident vs the Pens..

To medium.png: uncreated Troy Bourke

To medium.png: uncreated Brian Connelly

I'm pretty sure Brian Connolly is a free agent. He was traded to me from Calgary in year 1 and has been a UFA since.

http://cdcsimleague.....php?player=151

Jaku and I have agreed to make the deal Troy Bourke for future considerations.

Wasn't aware Connelly is a UFA, just saw him on my prospects chart. :)

tumblr_m2dy0pM15D1rnc3umo1_500.jpg

After making a significant change, newly acquired phenom Nail Yakupov will get an opportunity to play on the Kings 1st line along side Patrice Bergeron and James Van Riemsdyk.

Los Angeles lacked young elite skill moving forward, so it was clear a deal had to be made to bring in a player to mold the organization's future around. Nail will be given every opportunity to play and has the potential be a force in this league for many years to come.

Archived