The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

beaver_nation_t_org_400.jpg

Announcement

With me taking a break from fantasy games after this season I have found a AGM who will take over my team at the end of the season.

I would like to welcome Niloc009 to the Beavers organization. Most of you know who he is and know he will be a great GM. Since CHL shutdown he has been looking for a league and the timing was perfect. He will be involved in all trade talks, as well line making etc. He will be negotiating new contracts on behalf of the organization as well.

Welcome Niloc009, Nice to have you back !

Just wait until he gets the glass foot too.

Weird timing..

5:36 of 2nd period - Jeff Carter wins face-off versus Colin Wilson in Blackhawks zone.

5:36 of 2nd period - Jeff Carter is hit by Colin Wilson.

5:37 of 2nd period - Jeff Carter from Blackhawks is injured at 5:37 of 2nd period (Broken Bone (Right Ankle)).

PK can't catch a break in Chicago, He just got Carter in a trade and Nail is lighting it up in LA.

STHS 3 STARS OF THE WEEK(days 51-57)

3rd star- Anze Kopitar(Bruins)- Anze also put up 5 goals and 4 assists and was also a +5, he did his in only 4 games though and won 55% of his draws

2nd star- Patrice Bergeron(Kings)- Patrice had 3 goals and 7 assists in 5 games, he was +4, had 24 shots on goal and was 64% in the face-off circle.

1st star- Derek Stepan(Jackets)- Derek had 5 goals and 6 assists in 5 games, he was +5, won 56% of his draws and took 0 penalties.

Archived