The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

He's starting to feel like Zach Boychuk. Carolina, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Carolina

He's only been on three teams though, NYI (BRO), TOR, PIT.

Namestnikov wasn't working out when I moved him for Thornton (14 pts in 26 GP) but he played well in PIT with a bigger role. He was one of the prospects I didn't want to move but JT was the best player in that deal. We're very glad to have him back.

Hertl will get a long look in the NHL in the coming season so that should give Vlad plenty of ice-time in the minors with his Russian pals.

Excited to see what Grabovski can do with Pittsburgh. He has had two back-to-back 50 point seasons and hopefully can provide strong secondary behind Sid. Namestinikov and Zlobin weren't likely to get a fair shot with Strome, Zibenajad, Hartman, Biggs, and Da Costa already emerging as the future.

Saw this thread at the top of the new topic list, thought this would be pretty cool

Does anyone need an AGM?

NO ONE HIRE HIM

He has lots of valuables time he won't want to waste here.

Thanks, I hope so as well. Looks like there is a lot of activity and more in-depth aspects to take care of for your team.

Yupp. So much better. I really have to stop joining EA NHL leagues. I always get bored of them lol.

If Caboose says no....

tumblr_mdx4t3i1341ryu3g1o1_500.gif

Caboose is easy to get along with. If he says you're worse than allkill....

We're gunna have a problem, son.

Come at me bro

Wait....are you saying that Please call 911 is Nathan MacKinnon aka Agent P aka umadbro? Who would have thought that...

I don't know who that is

Archived