The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask BananaMash stuff about Gumballthechewy

BananaMash

Hi Banana Mash,

I have a few questions and will try not to take up too much of your time.

1. Is Gumballthechewy samjam99's dad?

2. I have heard that before becoming a member of the CDC, Gumball worked for a satanic cult in Victoria as a cat skinner. Is there any truth to this rumor?

3. Is it true that elvis15 will try to get this thread locked because he has nothing better to do with his time or life?

4. Does Gumballthechewy have something against spacing?

That is all. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Well, I'm not sure actually. I know that sometimes he seeks my (and others on the forums) advice on his girlfriend, which is a horrible idea because... Well... It's CDC. He might be a bit obsessed with me, but that's okay, it's nice to be loved.

1. Gumball doesn't have any children I'm afraid, I tried to get him to adopt me, but he said if he adopted me that I couldn't have the naked zip-line threeway with him and his girlfriend. So that was out the window.

2. As far as I know, it wasn't actually a satanic cult. The "satanic cult" thing was just a cover for their underground cat-leather factory.]

3. It's possible, but I hope he doesn't. Deb, please do not let them lock this thread, <3 u.

4. I'm trying to figure out what you mean by "spacing". I even ubran dictionaried it and found no conclusive results.

EDIT: I guess I should put something in more on topic - would gumball agree that A. I have nothing better to do with my time or life than try and get any and all threads locked, or B. that this thread is a candidate for being locked (or even whether he'd approve of the thread).

Archived