The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Reuniting lines from 2011

Was thinking this after watching some highlights from the playoffs last year.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler/Roy - Roy/Kesler

Hansen - Lapierre - Higgins

Weise/Sestito/Vandermeer/Ebbett/etc - Pinner - Kassian

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Tanev - Corrado

Schneider/Luongo

Keep Burrows with the Sedins since we have Roy now. No need to plant a third liner that we had in Samuelsson with them. Roy can provide passes to Raymond and Kesler now instead of Burrows, while still adding a few goals of his own.

However, my main reason for this is the third line. They were insane that year, providing a ton of secondary scoring for the team. Hansen has gotten even better, and arguably the other two have improved as well.

Just look at this shift from game seven against Chicago! Hansen, Lapierre, Higgins, Ballard, and Edler. They still managed to put insane pressure on against the Blackhawks number one d-pairing and their top line!

Holy smoke that line was amazing! I am expecting lapierre to rest his body the last games of the season but when playoffs comes he will be full throttle. I expected lapierre to finish the year as are 3rd line center and im happy he is. I would love to see that line reunited!

That is good for the 1st or maybe 2nd till booth is out but once he is back i prefer

sedins burrows

higgins roy kesler

booth lappy kassian(big tough 3rd line)

hansen ebbeth/schroeder raymay

3rd and 4th line can switch but will play equal maybe around 8-12 mins a night

Yup. And Ballard seems to be the answer for the 3rd line. According to Canucks twitter, it's either him or Sestito getting that LW spot on one of the bottom lines.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Roy - Kesler

Raymond - Schroeder* - Hansen

Ballard - Lapierre - Weise

* I'd rather Schroeder over Ebbett

Was thinking this after watching some highlights from the playoffs last year.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler/Roy - Roy/Kesler

Hansen - Lapierre - Higgins

Weise/Sestito/Vandermeer/Ebbett/etc - Pinner - Kassian

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Tanev - Corrado

Schneider/Luongo

Keep Burrows with the Sedins since we have Roy now. No need to plant a third liner that we had in Samuelsson with them. Roy can provide passes to Raymond and Kesler now instead of Burrows, while still adding a few goals of his own.

However, my main reason for this is the third line. They were insane that year, providing a ton of secondary scoring for the team. Hansen has gotten even better, and arguably the other two have improved as well.

Just look at this shift from game seven against Chicago! Hansen, Lapierre, Higgins, Ballard, and Edler. They still managed to put insane pressure on against the Blackhawks number one d-pairing and their top line!

Archived