The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What do you think?

Forever&Always1

I was running over scenarios in my head, and I am the last person to overlook any team. I was just thinking If we get SJ in first round , it does scare me to death cuz of their home record and ability to score in bunches, but if we could beat Sj and can get Anaheim in the second round, I believe we could beat Ana and then Chi would get st.louis or LA in second round and let them beat eachother up and we could possibly play kings is western finals and I believe we could win. I know its alot of what ifs but its just something to think about I guess. If the 1,2,3, and 4 or 5 seeds get thru , I think its a better matchup for us in second round ,(hoping and praying we get there) . I think its funny in an ironic way how sometimes its better to not be the 1 seed.(sometimes)

Thoughts?

Seriously? Did you just make another playoff scenario thread after your last one was locked? The reason it was locked wasn't because you stole the exact idea from another thread (well, mostly), it was because there was another thread to begin with.

Seriously? Did you just make another playoff scenario thread after your last one was locked? The reason it was locked wasn't because the exact same idea was taken from another thread (well, mostly), it was because there are existing threads the topic can go into.

Archived