The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where can I buy this Canucks hat?

Canucks 2012

Don't keep the sticker on, but I don't bend my brim, either.

If they come as a flat brim, what makes people think they need to be bent? If they're meant to be curved, then they'll be like that when you buy them. It's always been that way as I grew up playing baseball.

It's a generational thing. People that are hypocritical to that extent in this day and age are probably strongly against other "terrible" things such as legalizing weed, tattoos, and loud music.

There's nothing wrong with snapbacks.. The brim is already flat so why would I bend it? If I wanted a bent brim, I'd buy a baseball cap. I'm not spending over $30 for a flat brim snapback just to bend the damn brim to not look like a douche.

And no, I do not keep the sticker on because that's tacky and stupid. I don't care what size your hat is, it's ugly and it's rude to keep it on.

There's nothing wrong with snapbacks.. The brim is already flat so why would I bend it? If I wanted a bent brim, I'd buy a baseball cap. I'm not spending over $30 for a flat brim snapback just to bend the damn brim to not look like a douche.

And no, I do not keep the sticker on because that's tacky and stupid. I don't care what size your hat is, it's ugly and it's rude to keep it on.

Archived