The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs Vancouver Canucks | Round 1 Game 1 | 1/5/2013 @ 7:30PM

Apples

I wouldn't say we were horrible. Just sloppy a few times and they buried 'em. Lu was good. Not amazing but good. That should be enough to win most nights with our line up. But we are in tough here with this Sharks team. Once again the softness of our division has made us look better then we really are. SJ has dealt with Anaheim, and LA in their Div. They are more "battle ready." Similar to last years first round against the Kings.

The series will go 6 or 7 and I still think the Nucks are going to pull it off. We will need some lights out goaltending.

The question I have is, who is going to score goals for us?

with this line up our goalies don't have to be amazing lights out....were not the leafs.So i dont agree with comments about LU wasn't amazing he doesn't have to be if his good our players have to stand up and be accounted for..am getting sick and tired of FANS always calling LU or Cory out....its time to call out the sedins,burrows,Kelser,Raymond and every other F7&*ING forward....THIS TEAM CAN'T SCORE GOALSSSSSS that our issue period.IF THEY DONT WANNA PLAY, I'll F7**ing drive them to the airport.....lol

with this line up our goalies don't have to be amazing lights out....were not the leafs.So i dont agree with comments about LU wasn't amazing he doesn't have to be if his good our players have to stand up and be accounted for..am getting sick and tired of FANS always calling LU or Cory out....its time to call out the sedins,burrows,Kelser,Raymond and every other F7&*ING forward....THIS TEAM CAN'T SCORE GOALSSSSSS that our issue period.IF THEY DONT WANNA PLAY, I'll F7**ing drive them to the airport.....lol

Our only goal tonight was scored by a Shark, that's what worries me after tonight's game. Our skaters haven't been able to produce as effectively and consistently for a while.

Guest Gumballthechewy

No one really knows 100% if there is trickery going on or not.

I've watched the Chi game twice. There was no indication whatsoever that Schneider got injured that game.

Lu and the bottom six were the only ones playing with swag tonight. Love the hits. The lack of scoring from our top guys, not so much.

Archived