The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo starting

Beluga Whale

So Schneider says he is ready to play and "felt good out there" yesterday.

Today Tomlinson said he looked fine in the practice today...

This is almost as bad as last year when everyone thought Daniel would be back. Our MVP is not going to play to start the playoffs.

If Lu @#*@s the bed tonight, and we find out this was all an AV "hunch"..... :mad:

Lu is 1 for 6 in his last playoff starts....but....

........will......give.........100%.........support.........anyways............

I'm all for having Schneider start but you can't rush health. If the Canucks are gonna have a long playoff run you need Schneider healthy. Throwing him in when he is not 100% or not totally ready could just make things worse long term.

Luo will do fine in the short term. He is a great goalie and some rad playoff performance would be awesome. GO LU!!!

If Schneider said he was ready himself, freakin then play him! If Lu just plays this one game but we lose and lose the series everyone will say because of Luongo again. Don't get this team, they made it clear he is their number 1 and he said I am ready play him.

WOW @ amount of people who are acting like this game is over, you guys are pathetic. Luongo will win the game tonight and then you guys will be back on the bandwagon and act like you supported 100% from the beginning.

GO CANUCKS GO!

I think everyone should just be happy we didn't trade luongo instead of complaining that he's going to start game 1.

Schneiders injured and we have a world class goalie who can step in....it sucks that Schneiders out but deal with it.

I think everyone should just be happy we didn't trade luongo instead of complaining that he's going to start game 1.

Schneiders injured and we have a world class goalie who can step in....it sucks that Schneiders out but deal with it.

Archived