The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins should be split up

*Buzzsaw*

We all know that Gillis should have gotten a big tough winger who knows how to score and who can make room for the Sedins, but he didn't.

They aren't getting it done with Burrows, the line is too small, they are too predictable, now Daniel has caught the Henrik disease and is afraid to shoot, they are now totally predictable, everyone knows their only play is to pass to Burrows in front of the net off the cycle, it's time to split them up.

Every other team in the NHL only has one dedicated passer per line, its time the Canucks woke up and put the Sedins on separate lines.

Daniel slots in on the Kesler line with Hansen, and Henrik centers Higgins and Raymond. You get two lines with speedy wingers and two Sedins who know how to hit them with passes.

Of course, this will never happen because AV is frightened of change... too bad for him change is coming whether he wants it or not.

it amazes me why the nucks managemennt are so opposed to splitting up the Sedins when they play like crap. Their playoff record now is pretty clear isn't it.

Playing them together when things don't go well just makes things easier on the other teams. Splitting them up gives the team a different look not to mention there is a higher probability that at least one of the Sedins could be more productive. Clearly this offers more hope than what we've been seeing now for a few years.

I thought after the Boston series that the nucks would at least try and develop a different look with them playing separate at times, but what i've seen is a very conservative hockey thinking, poor strategy.

Spilt up ?

No , they should be benched and we should goon it up.

The Twins, Burrows,Higgins,Roy,Raymond, haven't shown like they want to pay the price or even rep the jersey.

Bring in the animals and give the Kids a look.

Green light boys, goon em up.

1)Pinizzotto-Kesler-Hansen 2) Vandermeer-LaPierre-Sestito 3) Jensen-Gaunce-Kassian 4) Archibald-Lain-Weise

You know what the Sedins and this team need a shake up and its probably too late for this season so what would it hurt? Split them up next game, worse case they lose a game they were more then likely going to lose anyways and AV and possibly Gillis both get fired and we get a coach/Gm that actually are capable of doing something. Then there is the possibility that we might actually win and then Av keeps them apart and we keep winning and what do you know the season gets turned around. My point is we have nothing to lose we already are at rock bottom split them apart.

I kind of agree with splitting up the twins. . Something like Henrik and Kesler together on the first line and maybe burrows Danny and Roy on the second line... Double shift Kesler on the pp... At the point on the first pp and in front of the net on the second line pp...

Archived